Hhello all you bikers/trekkers/adventurers, DIY lovers and clumsy beings like me!! This is specially for you. An extra mini powerful survival kit that packs quite a punch!!
Its absolutely easy to carry, hardly weighs anything, and you can fit in so much more than you assume. Not just for adventurers, some of these things can be greatly handy any time !Just make one, throw it into your bag and have some peace about emergency situations!
- Matches with the striker
- Allergy Tablet
- Two mini candles (the birthday ones cut in half, they won’t go out easily in the winds and these two bits will last about 20 minutes.
- A sharp kebab stickNeedle and some thread (wrapped in the stick)
- 4 Rubberbands (two in the stick
- 1 with the matches and 1 outside the box)
- 30 Feet of Plastic wire / fishing line (if its fishing line, you can even squeeze in 50 ft) (you can throw in a fishing hook also)
- 4 safety pins
- 1 Painkiller
- 2 Paper clips (would be great if you land in a situation to pick locks ever!)
- 1 small stub of hot glue (can melt over things and keep it together.
- These are the ones you use in glue guns)
- 2 Bandaids
- 2 Exacto Knife blades, Medium and small, these are extremely sharp and very handy!
- 1 metre Binding wire (thin and sturdy one, it will occupy lesser space)
- 1 ft of Foil (worst case scenario you can even make a cup with this and heat some water at least!)
- 1 100 Rs note !
- 1 Metre Duct tape (optional, you have to hold it with the rubber band outside the box)
And here’s the kicker,
Altoids smalls tin : 130, enjoy the mints!
Rest of the material should hardly cost you another 100 rs!
If you want to squeeze in more things, buy the bigger altoids tin, double the size of this and will still fit in your pocket.